Areas of focus
- Government Affairs Consulting and Strategy
- Republican Governors
- National Mayors
- Israel Tech Practice
- Communications and Messaging
- Regulatory and Administrative Matters
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, B.A in Philosophy
- American University-Washington College of Law, Juris Doctor
Gabriel Groisman is a Partner at LSN Partners, where he utilizes his unique experiences, skillset, and network to assist companies and entrepreneurs in government affairs at the State and National levels in the areas of advocacy, public affairs, government procurement and relationship building. Gabe Chairs the firms' Israel Tech practice and leads its national Republican practice. He works with a wide variety of companies, helping them navigate the world of government procurement and regulatory affairs around the United States.
Gabe is also a practicing attorney and Partner of LSN Law, PA, where he brings over 16 years experience as a litigator in complex commercial and intellectual property matters to select clients on hand-picked matters.